Author Topic: How to Fix Error 10005 on Need For Speed Game App?  (Read 1044 times)

Darren

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
How to Fix Error 10005 on Need For Speed Game App?
« on: April 05, 2016, 11:57:48 AM »
Hi Friends…..

As most of the people like to play Need for Speed racing game same as I love to play this game.

I am playing this game from past 6 months and have completed most of the challenges as well.

Unfortunately, from some days the game application is not responding and it gives error code 10005 when I try to play the game.

I have no idea how to fix error code 10005 on Need for Speed gaming app so that I am requesting to all of you please help me as soon as possible.

Please help…

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar

How to Fix Error 10005 on Need For Speed Game App?
« on: April 05, 2016, 11:57:48 AM »

PCTECH24AU

• View Profile
    • PCTECH24AU - Premium PC Support Service Provider Company
Re: How to Fix Error 10005 on Need For Speed Game App?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 06:35:22 AM »
Hello Darren…

The error 10005 on Need for Speed game app can appear during the application installation, during an electronic arts-associated software app (like Need for Speed) is running, while the Windows startup or shutdown, or even during Windows operating system installation.

Runtime Errors like “Error 10005” can be occurred by a variety of reasons, so that it is vital to troubleshoot each and every possible cause to prevent it from recurring.

I have some solutions through which this error 10005 can be resolved; you just need to perform the steps given below carefully:

•   Just repair the registry entries related with the error 10005.
•   Perform a full malware scan of your computer.
•   Now remove all your PC junk files like temporary folders and files with the disk cleanup (cleanmgr).
•   Now update your PC device drivers.
•   Just utilize the Windows System Restore to the "Undo" new system changes.
•   Now just uninstall and reinstall the Need for Speed game program related with the error 10005.
•   Now run the Windows System File Checker ("sfc /scannow").
•   Now install whole available Windows updates.
•   Now do a clean installation of the Windows operating system.

After performing all these steps if you face the issue again and unable to fix the error 10005 on Need for speed game app then tap on the link given below to get technical support for all software apps.

We are providing technical support for all software apps like antivirus, printer drivers, gaming apps, routers, Windows and Mac operating system and many more. We have an expert team of experienced and adroit technicians who can help you instantly to fix your issue.

I hope you will fix your issue by performing the steps mentioned above or you can visit our website to get instant technical support for all software apps.

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar

Re: How to Fix Error 10005 on Need For Speed Game App?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 06:35:22 AM »