Author Topic: How to Fix Error ID 119 on Quick Heal Total Security Program?  (Read 1993 times)

woodella

• View Profile
Hey Friends…..

I have installed the Quick Heal Total Security program on my computer before some days but while activating the program I got “Registration Failed, Error ID 119”.

Because of this error ID 119 I am unable to activate my installed security application which is too irritating. My system is not protected from viruses because the security program is not activated.

In such case what should I do, I am unable to understand because I am not from technical background so that please help me to resolve this issue.

Please help me…I am waiting!

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar

PCTECH24AU

• View Profile
    • PCTECH24AU - Premium PC Support Service Provider Company
Re: How to Fix Error ID 119 on Quick Heal Total Security Program?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 05:36:55 AM »
Hi Dear…..

Here are symptoms of error ID 119, you should know:

•   "Error ID 119" occurs and crashes the active program window.
•   Your computer frequently crashes with the error ID 119 when executing the same program.
•   “Quick Heal Error Id 119” is showed.
•   Your PC periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.

The error ID 119 can occur during program installation, or while a Quick Heal Technologies Ltd.-associated software application like Quick Heal Total Security is running, while Windows startup or shutdown, or similarly during the installation of the Windows OS.

Fortunately the error ID 119 can be fixed by performing enumerated steps described below:

•   First of all just repair the registry entries related with the error ID 119.
•   Now perform a full malware scan of your system.
•   Now clean your system junk such as temporary Files and Folders.
•   Now update your computer device drivers.
•   Now utilize the Windows System Restore to "Undo" the Recent System Changes.
•   Now uninstall and reinstall the Quick Heal Total Security Program related with error ID 119.
•   Now run the Windows System File Checker ("sfc /scannow").
•   Now install entire available Windows updates.
•   Now perform a clean installation of the Windows OS.

Please let us know if the error ID 119 fixed by using these instructions.

After performing all these steps if you face the issue again and unable to fix the error ID 119 on Quick Heal Total Security program then tap on the link given below to get technical support for Quick Heal antivirus.

We are providing technical support for Quick Heal antivirus and all other antivirus programs like AVG, Bitdefender, McAfee, Avast, Norton, Trend Micro, Avira, Webroot, Eset, etc. We have an expert team of experienced and skilled technicians who can help you instantly to fix your issue.

I hope you will fix your issue by performing the steps mentioned above or you can visit our website to get instant technical support for Quick Heal antivirus.

abhishek

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 06:36:19 AM »
Hey Friends…..

I have installed the Quick Heal Total Security program on my computer before some days but while activating the program I got “Registration Failed, Error ID 119”.

Because of this error ID 119 I am unable to activate my installed security application which is too irritating. My system is not protected from viruses because the security program is not activated.

In such case what should I do, I am unable to understand because I am not from technical background so that please help me to resolve this issue.

Please help me…I am waiting!

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 06:36:19 AM »