Author Topic: How to Fix Error code “0x96000018” while activating Trend Micro Titanium?  (Read 1880 times)

Sadie

• View Profile
Hi All!

Is anyone has installed and activated the Trend Micro Titanium antivirus on the computer successfully without any error message like “0x96000018”?

I was also trying to activate the installed Trend Micro antivirus program on my system but I got error code “0x96000018” and didn’t get success.

I tried a lot to resolve this issue but all in vain. Please help me!

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar

Baron

• View Profile
Hi Friend!

This problem happens when you provide the wrong activation information while activating the Trend Micro antivirus.

In order to resolve this issue you have to follow some steps:

•   Uninstall the antivirus software app from the computer.
•   Reinstall the antivirus program.
•   Provide right product activation information.

After performing all these steps if you face any issue then please visit the website to get instant and reliable antivirus support:

https://www.pctech24.com.au/antivirus-support.html

PCTECH24

• View Profile
    • PCTECH24 - Online Computer Repair Service Provider Company
Hello Dear…

You got an error message with the error code: 0x96000018 while trying to activate your Trend Micro Titanium antivirus program. The error message which you received is similar to the one of the following:

•   “You didn’t provide valid activation data. Without this data, <Titanium product> cannot fully secure you. Please try again.
•   "An error code: 0x96000018 while transferring your activation information.

This problem occurs because you did not download the correct software application version that matches your license.

To fix this issue, download the correct version of your antivirus application depending on your serial number. Select your program carefully according to your computer’s capability and compatibility with your antivirus program and your system. Download the Trend Micro Titanium antivirus app from its official website.

After performing all these remedies if you face the issue again and unable to fix the problem then click on the link given below to get support for Trend Micro antivirus.

We are providing support for Trend Micro antivirus and many other antivirus apps like Norton, Kaspersky, Webroot, McAfee, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, Eset, Avira, etc. We have an expert team of experienced and skilled technicians who can help you instantly to fix your problem.

I hope you will fix your issue by performing the steps mentioned above or you can visit our website to get instant support for Trend Micro antivirus.

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar