Author Topic: How to Fix Error 1603 on Quick Heal Total Security 2016?  (Read 2687 times)

Elizabeth

• View Profile
How to Fix Error 1603 on Quick Heal Total Security 2016?
« on: May 06, 2016, 06:34:46 AM »
Hey Friends…..

I am coming across from an annoying issue that my Quick Heal Total Security 2016 application is suffering from error 1603.

And the worst thing is, after encountering the error 1603 the active window stops and crashes without giving any warning message.

The system shuts down automatically when I work so that I have lost lots of important data because of this error 1603.

Please help me…
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 02:32:16 AM by Admin »

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar

How to Fix Error 1603 on Quick Heal Total Security 2016?
« on: May 06, 2016, 06:34:46 AM »

PCTECH24AU

• View Profile
    • PCTECH24AU - Premium PC Support Service Provider Company
Re: How to Fix Error 1603 on Quick Heal Total Security 2016?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 06:30:50 AM »
Hi Dear…

The error 1603 can encounter during the program installation, while a Quick Heal Technologies Ltd.-associated software application like Quick Heal Total Security is running, or during Windows startup or shutdown, as well as during the installation of the Windows OS.

Here are enumerated steps in order to fix the error 1603 on Quick Heal Total Security 2013:

•   Firstly repair the registry entries related with the error 1603.
•   Perform a Full Malware Scan of your computer.
•   Now clean entire system junk such as temporary files and folders with Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr).
•   Now update your computer device drivers.
•   Just utilize the Windows system restore to "Undo" Recent System Changes.
•   Now uninstall and reinstall the Quick Heal Total Security application related with error 1603.
•   Now run Windows System File Checker ("sfc /scannow").
•   Install whole available Windows updates.
•   Now perform a Clean Installation of Windows OS.

Please let us know if the error 1603 fixed by using these steps.

After performing all these steps if you face the issue again and unable to fix error 1603 on  Quick Heal Total Security 2013 then tap on the link given below to get technical support for Quick Heal antivirus.

We are providing technical support for Quick Heal antivirus and all other antivirus programs like AVG, Bitdefender, Eset, McAfee, Avast, Avira, Kaspersky, Webroot, Trend Micro, etc. We have an expert team of experienced and skilled technicians who can help you instantly to fix your issue.

I hope you will fix your issue by performing the steps mentioned above or you can visit our website to get instant technical support for Quick Heal antivirus.

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar

Re: How to Fix Error 1603 on Quick Heal Total Security 2016?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 06:30:50 AM »