Author Topic: How to Fix Error "215..Setup Cannot Continue" When Upgrading Trend Micro (WFBS)?  (Read 818 times)

Sadie

• View Profile
Hey Everyone…

I have installed the Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) Security Agent program on my computer before two months.

Before some days, I saw a message that “Upgrade your Security Agent Program” so that I tried to upgrade the application.

But unfortunately I got an error code 215 setup cannot continue message and after that the process stopped which was quite irritating.

I have no idea about this error code 215 and how to resolve this issue. Therefore I am requesting to all members of this forum please help me as soon as possible.

Please help me…

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar

PCTECH24AU

• View Profile
    • PCTECH24AU - Premium PC Support Service Provider Company
Hello Dear…

When the Trend Micro WFBS Security Agent (SA) fails to upgrade by using the client package installer, then the following error message displays:

•   Setup cannot continue.
•   Search the Trend Micro Support Site for "Error code 215".

For upgrading the SA using the client package installer, follow the steps mentioned below:

•   Ensure where the security agent reports to.

For WFBS 8.0/9.0:

•   Just right-tap the Trend Micro Security Agent icon situated on the system tray.
•   Tap Component Versions.
•   Now note the value of "Server version" and "Server name".

For WFBS 7.0:

•   Tap the Trend Micro Security Agent icon situated on the system tray.
•   Tap Component Versions.
•   Now note the value of "Update from".

Perform one of the following:

•   If the security server still exists, then upgrade the server to the latest version of the WFBS program.
•   And if the security server no longer exists or if you don’t want to upgrade yet, then transfer the security agent to the new Security Server.

Please let us know if the error code 215 fixed by using these instructions.

After performing all these steps if you face the issue again and unable to fix error code 215 on Trend Micro antivirus app then tap on the link given below to get technical support for Trend Micro antivirus.

We are providing technical support for Trend Micro antivirus and all other antivirus programs like AVG, Bitdefender, McAfee, Avast, Norton, Avira, Webroot, Eset, etc. We have an expert team of experienced and skilled technicians who can help you instantly to fix your issue.

I hope you will fix your issue by performing the steps mentioned above or you can visit our website to get instant technical support for Trend Micro antivirus.

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar