ASKME.Bar is an online community where anyone can get their desire solution for any technical problems by certified professionals. If anyone can join our expert panel then sign up our online community at forums.askme.bar

Author Topic: How to Fix Time of Day Clock Stopped Issue on Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop?  (Read 1790 times)

Galen

• View Profile
Hey Friends!

Every time when I turn on my Dell 1525 Inspiron laptop it says “Time of day clock stopped” and will not change screens.

It’s quite critical issue for me because I am not from technical background so that have no idea to resolve this issue which is essential.

I have read many effective and perfect remedies on this forum. Therefore it’s my request to all, please help me to fix this problem!

Technical Questions & Answers

In2PCFix

• View Profile
    • In2PcFix - Online Computer Repair Service Provider Company
Re: How to Fix Time of Day Clock Stopped Issue on Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 04:40:52 AM »
Hello Galen…

Don’t feel helpless because if you perform the solution which I am describing here, you can fix this clock problem easily.

Replacing the battery should resolve this hitch. There are some plastic “hook tabs” which hold the tab together once the screws are removed. The battery (CR 2032) is situated on the motherboard under the left tap mouse button and here the locations of the screws:

•   The oddly shaped bottom cover is holed by the 8 screws.
•   One screw in the center of the opened cover.
•   Five screws that hold in the heat dissipater.
•   Two screws under the removable battery and these screws hold on the parochial cover snap lid where the power button is located.
•   Two screws under the parochial cover which holds the keyboard in place with remaining snaps.
•   Two screws under the keyboard.
•   2 screws for holding the hard drive.
•   Ten screws on the bottom of the case.

Now I am dam sure you have enough information about the screws which are using for holding the cover of various components.

Now you need to open all that one by one and replace the battery for resolving the issue you are coming across.

We are providing tech support for Dell computer or any other computer brands like Sony, HP, Apple, etc. We have a team of adroit and expert technicians who can help you instantly to fix your problem.

I hope the solution described above will help you to resolve your Dell laptop clock issue, and if you face any problem while performing the steps or unable to fix the issue, you can visit our website from where you can get instant technical support.

Technical Questions & Answers

Re: How to Fix Time of Day Clock Stopped Issue on Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 04:40:52 AM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
Legal Disclaimer: All registered trademarks belong to their respective owners. The use or mention of any trade name, product name, or trademark in this website is in no way intended to suggest that the trademark owner is at all affiliated with or endorses this site.

Terms & Condition | Privacy Policy