ASKME.Bar is an online community where anyone can get their desire solution for any technical problems by certified professionals. If anyone can join our expert panel then sign up our online community at forums.askme.bar

Author Topic: How to Fix Firmware Error 900.57 on Dell 2350dn Printer?  (Read 7116 times)

Hailey

• View Profile
How to Fix Firmware Error 900.57 on Dell 2350dn Printer?
« on: April 08, 2016, 06:23:58 AM »
Hey Guys…

I am facing a firmware error 900.57 on my Dell 2350dn printer machine from past one month. I searched the Dell printer support and then found an urgent firmware update that supposedly fixes the error 900.57.

Unfortunately that update was for a Dell 2330dn printer not for the 2350. I am frustrated because there is no firmware update available for the Dell 2350dn printer.

Is this update 2330 will help my printer machine? This has been an irritating issue for about a month now so, please help me.

Please help as soon as possible…

Technical Questions & Answers

How to Fix Firmware Error 900.57 on Dell 2350dn Printer?
« on: April 08, 2016, 06:23:58 AM »

PCTECH24AU

• View Profile
    • PCTECH24AU - Premium PC Support Service Provider Company
Re: How to Fix Firmware Error 900.57 on Dell 2350dn Printer?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 05:17:17 AM »
Hello Dear…

Firmware error 900.57 on Dell 2350dn printer machine is a common issue that any Dell printer user may face. But it can be resolved by performing the steps given below carefully.

You don’t need to worry anymore, just concentrate on the solution mentioned below and fix the issue:

•   The 2330 printer drivers and firmware should work just well for the 2350dn printer as well.
•   Also, the error 900.57 is specific to the driver that you are using.
•   It’s is a PCL error and the 900.57 is a PS driver error.
•   You may try to change the driver over to Dell's Open print or just try to swap between PCL and PS if the firmware does not help.

After performing all these steps if you face the issue again and unable to fix the error 900.57 on Dell 2350dn printer machine then tap on the link given below to get technical support for Dell printer.

We are providing technical support for Dell printer and entire printer brands such as HP, Acer, Lenovo, Brother, Epson, Toshiba and many more. We have an expert team of experienced and adroit technicians who can help you instantly to fix your issue.

I hope you will fix your issue by performing the steps mentioned above or you can visit our website to get instant technical support for Dell printer.

Scarlett

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 04:01:42 AM »
Firmware issues or Error 900.57 on Dell 2350dn Printer can be resolved by two simple solutions or one comprehensive remedy in form of defencebyte Driver Updater.

The two other solutions are:

•   Update the printer firmware to the latest version
•   Uninstall and reinstall the Printer drivers 

Method 1: The clear step-by-step guidelines to troubleshoot Firmware Error 900.57 on Dell 2350dn Printer by updating the printer are as follows:

Update via deploying USB connection

1.   Go to the official website of Dell & from there, download the latest package holding firmware for 2350dn Printer
2.   If the downloaded package is accessible as a compressed i.e. .zip file, you need to extract all the files.
3.   Run Firmware Update Utility
4.   To choose the firmware, hit the ‘Browse’ button
5.   From the drop-down menu, choose your printer
6.   Click ‘Update’
7.   Wait until the printer completes the process of updating the firmware. When done, the screen will itself display ‘Ready’
8.   Turn ‘off’ the printer only after coming across ‘Ready’ 

Update via deploying Network Connection

1.   Go to the official website of Dell & from there, download the latest package holding firmware for 2350dn Printer
2.   If the downloaded package is accessible as a compressed i.e. .zip file, you need to extract all the files
3.   Open your browser and there, enter that specific printer’s IP address. This will open the printer’s EWS (Embedded Web Server) page.
4.   Select ‘Settings’
5.   Choose ‘Upgrade FW’
6.   Click ‘Browse’ & select Firmware you want to use. The firmware should fulfill the requirements of Dell 2350dn Printer.   
7.   Click ‘Submit’
8.   Wait until the printer updates the firmware completely. When done, the screen will automatically display ‘Ready’
9.   Turn ‘off’ the printer only after coming across display with ‘Ready’ 
The Firmware Error 900.57 on Dell 2350dn Printer is likely to be resolved now. However, if it still persists, you should try out the alternate option given below.

Method 2: Existence of incorrect or corrupt drivers is another main reason that generates this tech issue. Hence, to resolve the glitch that occurred due to this cause, you need to:

•   Uninstall the existing drivers
•   Download & install the latest and compatible version   

Most probably, the issue has been resolved by now. These are the operative solutions that hardly fail. But, if you are not confident to fix the issue by following these manual steps, it is better to let the effective defencebyte driver updater do it for you. This is a software that keeps your printer updated and away from such tech errors by automatically installing the updates whenever available.         

Technical Questions & Answers

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 04:01:42 AM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
Legal Disclaimer: All registered trademarks belong to their respective owners. The use or mention of any trade name, product name, or trademark in this website is in no way intended to suggest that the trademark owner is at all affiliated with or endorses this site.

Terms & Condition | Privacy Policy