Author Topic: How to Fix Error 537 While Updating the Avira Product?  (Read 2243 times)

Hailey

• View Profile
How to Fix Error 537 While Updating the Avira Product?
« on: May 06, 2016, 06:29:52 AM »
Hello Everyone…

I have installed the Avira antivirus software app on my Acer computer a long time ago and was quite happy with its performance.

Before some days I saw a message on the screen, “update your antivirus program for better protection”.

After that I tried to update my Avira antivirus application but all in vain, and I got error 537 while attempting to update the antivirus app.

Now I am feeling helpless because I don’t know anything about this error and how to fix error 537.

Please help me…

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar

How to Fix Error 537 While Updating the Avira Product?
« on: May 06, 2016, 06:29:52 AM »

PCTECH24AU

• View Profile
    • PCTECH24AU - Premium PC Support Service Provider Company
Re: How to Fix Error 537 While Updating the Avira Product?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 04:30:03 AM »
Hello Dear…

Here are solutions to the most generic causes of error 537 during Avira product updates:

•   First of all open the "Avira Control Center" through the Avira icon in the taskbar and tap Start update.
•   A window with an error message may display.
•   Tap Report to open the update report about the error message. You can view the error message at the end of the report, and above the summary. If there is an issue about the Internet connection of the Avira product update program, you will watch the following or a similar error message:

Maybe the Windows system settings could not be detected

•   Just open the "Avira Control Center" through the Avira icon in the taskbar.
•   Now go to Extras > Configuration.
•   Tap PC Protection > Web server > Proxy settings.
•   Tap the option No proxy server if you don’t use a proxy.
•   Tap OK to apply the configuration.

Confirm the Network settings in Avira Control Center:

•   Just open the "Avira Control Center" through the Avira icon in the taskbar.
•   Now go to Extras > Configuration.
•   Tap the "+" sign next to Update.
•   Tap Web server.
•   If the connection to the Internet is not automatic then choose the option Use existing connection (network). Else, choose the second option Use the following connection and opt from the list the dial-up connection you use.
•   Tap OK to apply the settings.

For checking if there is a proxy set on your computer:

•   Just go to Start > Control Panel > Internet options.
•   Tap the Connections tab.
•   In the Local Area Network (LAN) settings tap the LAN settings button.
•   Ensure if the option Use a proxy server for your LAN is active.
•   Now write down the proxy address and port.
•   Now close the configuration windows with OK.

Please let us know if the error 537 fixed by using these steps.

After performing all these steps if you face the issue again and unable to fix the error 537 on Avira product while updating the program then tap on the link given below to get technical support for Avira antivirus.

We are providing technical support for Avira antivirus and all other antivirus programs like AVG, Bitdefender, McAfee, Avast, Eset, Kaspersky, Webroot, Trend Micro, etc. We have an expert team of experienced and skilled technicians who can help you instantly to fix your issue.

I hope you will fix your issue by performing the steps mentioned above or you can visit our website to get instant technical support for Avira antivirus.

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar

Re: How to Fix Error 537 While Updating the Avira Product?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 04:30:03 AM »