Author Topic: How to Fix Error 3:12031 During the Avira Product Activation Process?  (Read 919 times)

Hailey

• View Profile
Hey Buddies…

I have installed the Avira antivirus on my HP laptop and while trying to activate the antivirus program on the system, getting error 3:12031.

I don’t know why the error 3:12031 is appearing while activating the Avira antivirus app and also don’t know how to fix it.

I am requesting to all, please help me to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Please help………….

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar

PCTECH24AU

• View Profile
    • PCTECH24AU - Premium PC Support Service Provider Company
Hello Dear…..

Because of an incorrect or outdated security setting of your computer, it may happen that error 3:12031 will occur while performing activating process of your Avira product.

For resolving the error 3:12031 please verify and configure your PC settings if necessary.

Windows XP

•   Just open the Internet Options:
•   Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Netzwerk > und Internet Connections > Internet Options.
•   Tap the tab Advanced and then scroll down to the submenu Settings.
•   Now enable the option:

Use TLS 1.0

•   Tap Apply and OK for saving the configuration.

Windows 7

•   Just open the Internet Options:
•   Now go to Start-Button > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Internet Options.
•   Tap the tab Advanced and then scroll down to the submenu Settings.
•   Just enable the options:

Use TLS 1.0
Use TLS 1.1
Use TLS 1.2

•   Tap Apply and OK for saving the configurations.

Windows 8 / 8.1

•   Just open the Control Panel by tapping the keyboard shortcut Windows logo + X key.
•   Tap Control Panel
•   Now open the Internet Options: Network and Internet > Internet Options.
•   Hit the tab Advanced and then scroll down to the submenu Settings.
•   Just enable the options:

Use TLS 1.0
Use TLS 1.1
Use TLS 1.2

•   Press Apply and OK to save the configuration.

Windows 10

•   Tap on the Windows start symbol > go to Control Panel > Network an Internet > now go to Internet Options.
•   Hit the tab Advanced and then scroll down to the submenu Settings.
•   Now enable the options:

Use TLS 1.0
Use TLS 1.1
Use TLS 1.2

•   Tap Apply and OK to save the settings.

Please let us know if the error 3:12031 fixed by using these instructions.

After performing all these steps if you face the issue again and unable to fix the error 3:12031 on Avira product while activating the program then click on the link given below to get technical support for Avira antivirus.

We are providing technical support for Avira antivirus and all other antivirus programs like AVG, Bitdefender, McAfee, Avast, Eset, Kaspersky, Webroot, Trend Micro, etc. We have an expert team of experienced and skilled technicians who can help you instantly to fix your issue.

I hope you will fix your issue by performing the steps mentioned above or you can visit our website to get instant technical support for Avira antivirus.

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar