Author Topic: My Acer Aspire 7540 Computer is Beeping Continuously.  (Read 820 times)

Harvey

• View Profile
My Acer Aspire 7540 Computer is Beeping Continuously.
« on: February 12, 2016, 06:50:21 AM »
Hello All…

These days I am coming across from a too critical issue related to my Acer 7540 computer that it’s beeping continuously.

I have tried many things in order to fix this issue but not got success and still I am facing the beeping problem of my PC.

It’s quite irritating problem so that I want to fix it as soon as possible. Therefore I am requesting to all of you lease if anyone has a solution, let me know.

Please mention here the remedy…

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar

My Acer Aspire 7540 Computer is Beeping Continuously.
« on: February 12, 2016, 06:50:21 AM »

In2PCFix

• View Profile
    • In2PcFix - Online Computer Repair Service Provider Company
Re: My Acer Aspire 7540 Computer is Beeping Continuously.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 05:42:13 AM »
Hello Harvey…

System beep sounds are so vital that it indicates the system issues and alert you against the computer damages. When the PC processor or Random Access Memory (RAM), or hard disk is not working well, then it will give the system alert using the beep sound. I would suggest you to check if the RAM and the hard disk are working well.

You can also adjust the Windows Sound scheme as "None" and check for the problem again. Follow the steps given below in order to change Windows Sound scheme:

•   Click Start, tap Control Panel and choose Sound.
•   On the Sounds tab, choose "No Sounds" under Sound scheme, tap Save As.
•   Under the Save Scheme As dialog box, enter a name for the new sound scheme.
•   The new scheme is appeared in the Sound scheme box.

Now check if you still come across the Beep sound.

After performing all these solutions if you face the issue again and unable to fix the problem then tap on the link given below to get instant technical support for Acer computer.

We are providing technical support for Acer computer and various other computer brands like Dell, HP, Apple, Sony, Toshiba, Lenovo and many more. We have a team of experienced and adroit technicians who can help you immediately to fix your problem.

I hope you will fix your issue by performing the steps mentioned above or you can visit our website to get instant technical support for Acer computer.

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar

Re: My Acer Aspire 7540 Computer is Beeping Continuously.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 05:42:13 AM »