Author Topic: How to Fix Epson L555 Printer Poor Printing Quality?  (Read 1522 times)

Amelia

• View Profile
How to Fix Epson L555 Printer Poor Printing Quality?
« on: September 30, 2015, 07:15:20 AM »
Hello Friends!

My Epson L555 printer is suffering from poor printing quality issue. Most of the time the printed document’s text is not readable.

If I print any image then I face vertical misalignment issue which is too frustrating. I want to fix this problem as early as possible. Here are some website links through which I took help:

•   wirthconsulting.org
•   applefritter.com
•   couod.com

Still facing the same issue, there is no benefit of all these websites. Please help me to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar

How to Fix Epson L555 Printer Poor Printing Quality?
« on: September 30, 2015, 07:15:20 AM »

Charlesprug

• View Profile
Re: How to Fix Epson L555 Printer Poor Printing Quality?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 06:23:54 AM »
Hello Amelia!

If you don’t care your printer machine in a right manner then you can face lots of issues like paper jam, poor printing quality, etc. Your issue can be resolved, if you follow some steps given below:

•   Ensure that you are using the right printer driver for your printer machine.
•   Use only EPSON recommended paper.
•   Ensure that your printer is on a plain, stable surface which extends beyond the printer base in entire direction. Because the printer will not operate properly it it’s tilted.
•   Ensure that the paper is not dirty, damaged or too old.

There is lot more steps you need to follow. For knowing all those steps you need to go to the website by clicking on the link given below:

files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/sc82__/sc82__rf/trble_2.htm#print quality does not improve after head cleaning b

I hope these steps will help you to achieve your goal.

Technical Questions & Answers - forums.askme.bar

Re: How to Fix Epson L555 Printer Poor Printing Quality?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 06:23:54 AM »