ASKME.Bar is an online community where anyone can get their desire solution for any technical problems by certified professionals. If anyone can join our expert panel then sign up our online community at forums.askme.bar

Author Topic: How to Fix Error: “8506, 421” that Appears on my Norton Antivirus?  (Read 505 times)

Alvin

• View Profile
Hello Guys!

I am fed up from the error code “8506, 421” that appears on my Norton antivirus while I try to perform any task through the antivirus program.

It was performing amazingly well and my computer was fully protected from any kind of malicious threat but I don’t know what happened. I browsed the internet to find a remedy, the websites are:

•   forums.xfinity.com
•   norton.247computersupport.net

But these websites are not so helpful in my case and I am still facing the same issue. Please help me if anyone knows a perfect solution.

Technical Questions & Answers

Taylor Olivia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: How to Fix Error: “8506, 421” that Appears on my Norton Antivirus?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 04:25:47 AM »
Hello Alvin!

I have read your issue and know how to resolve this problem. In most of the cases, this hitch can be fixed through restarting the computer. If the issue persists even restarting the system, you require to uninstall and reinstall your Norton product. Here are some steps through which you can fix your issue:

•   Download the Norton Removal Tool.
•   Save the downloaded file to the Windows desktop.
•   Now double click on the Norton Removal Toll icon.
•   Now follow the onscreen instructions.
•   Restart your computer and after the system restarts, follow the instructions which appear on the screen to reinstall your Norton product.

These are the steps you need to follow in order to resolve your issue. And also visit the website to know more:

support.norton.com/sp/en/in/home/current/solutions/v80281719_EndUserProfile_en_us

I hope these steps and the link will help you to fix your issue.

Technical Questions & Answers

Re: How to Fix Error: “8506, 421” that Appears on my Norton Antivirus?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 04:25:47 AM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
Legal Disclaimer: All registered trademarks belong to their respective owners. The use or mention of any trade name, product name, or trademark in this website is in no way intended to suggest that the trademark owner is at all affiliated with or endorses this site.

Terms & Condition | Privacy Policy