ASKME.Bar is an online community where anyone can get their desire solution for any technical problems by certified professionals. If anyone can join our expert panel then sign up our online community at forums.askme.bar

Author Topic: How to Fix Error 421 4.7.0 Occurs on Norton antivirus?  (Read 1001 times)

Alvin

• View Profile
How to Fix Error 421 4.7.0 Occurs on Norton antivirus?
« on: April 05, 2016, 11:52:50 AM »
Hello Friends…

I am using HP desktop at home which is running well and I have installed the Norton antivirus application on the system before some days.

But unfortunately from a few days when I try to run the antivirus app it shows a error code 421 4.7.0 and some active programs start freezing and crashing.

It’s quite unfortunate for me because I have no idea how to fix the error code 4214.7.0 on Norton antivirus app.

Please help…

Technical Questions & Answers

How to Fix Error 421 4.7.0 Occurs on Norton antivirus?
« on: April 05, 2016, 11:52:50 AM »

PCTECH24AU

• View Profile
    • PCTECH24AU - Premium PC Support Service Provider Company
Re: How to Fix Error 421 4.7.0 Occurs on Norton antivirus?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 05:57:54 AM »
Hello Dear…

The error 421 4.7.0 on Norton antivirus program can appear during the application installation, while Symantec-associated software app (like Norton AntiVirus) is running, while the Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the Windows operating system installation as well.

Runtime Errors like “Error 421 4.7.0” can be caused through a variety of factors. Therefore it is vital that you troubleshoot each of the possible reasons to prevent it from recurring.

I am mentioning here the perfect and effective steps in order to resolve the error 421 4.7.0, you just need to follow the steps carefully:

•   Firstly repair the registry entries related with the error 421 4.7.0.
•   Now perform a full Malware scan of your system.
•   Now clean out your all system junk like temporary files and folders with the Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr).
•   Update your system device drivers
•   Utilize the Windows System Restore to "Undo" all the recent system changes.
•   Now uninstall and reinstall the Norton Antivirus app associated with the error 421 4.7.0.
•   Now run the Windows system file checker that’s ("sfc /scannow").
•   Install whole available Windows updates.
•   Do a clean Windows installation.

After performing all these steps if you face the issue again and unable to fix the error 421 4.7.0 then tap on the link given below to get technical support for Norton antivirus.

We are providing technical support for Norton antivirus and all other antivirus programs like Eset, McAfee, Bitdefender, Web root, AVG, Avast, Avira, Trend Micro, Kaspersky and many more. We have an expert team of experienced and adroit technicians who can help you instantly to fix your issue.

I hope you will fix your issue by performing the steps mentioned above or you can visit our website to get instant technical support for Norton antivirus.

Technical Questions & Answers

Re: How to Fix Error 421 4.7.0 Occurs on Norton antivirus?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 05:57:54 AM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
Legal Disclaimer: All registered trademarks belong to their respective owners. The use or mention of any trade name, product name, or trademark in this website is in no way intended to suggest that the trademark owner is at all affiliated with or endorses this site.

Terms & Condition | Privacy Policy