ASKME.Bar is an online community where anyone can get their desire solution for any technical problems by certified professionals. If anyone can join our expert panel then sign up our online community at forums.askme.bar

Author Topic: How Can I Fix Error 3038, 106 Displays on my Norton Product?  (Read 527 times)

Taylor Olivia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
How Can I Fix Error 3038, 106 Displays on my Norton Product?
« on: April 30, 2016, 06:41:22 AM »
Hey Buddies…

I am getting error 3038, 106 on my Norton antivirus application when I try to run it for scanning my system.

Because of the error 3038, 106 my computer is on high risk of virus attack. The antivirus program is not protecting my computer.

I am not from technical background so that can’t perform anything without proper guidance.

Please help me by mentioning the perfect solution and steps to follow as early as possible.

I am waiting…

Technical Questions & Answers

How Can I Fix Error 3038, 106 Displays on my Norton Product?
« on: April 30, 2016, 06:41:22 AM »

PCTECH24AU

• View Profile
    • PCTECH24AU - Premium PC Support Service Provider Company
Re: How Can I Fix Error 3038, 106 Displays on my Norton Product?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 05:04:47 AM »
Hello Dear…

The error 3038, 106 on Norton product can be fixed by performing enumerated steps mentioned below:

Step 1: Run the LiveUpdate

•   Run your Norton product.
•   Now, under the main window, just tap Security, and then press the LiveUpdate.
•   After finishing the Norton LiveUpdate, click OK.
•   Now run the LiveUpdate until you watch the message, "Your Norton product has the latest protection updates."
•   Now exit all the apps, and restart the PC.
•   If the issue still persists, go to step 2.

Step 2: Perform Full System Scan

•   Begin your Norton product.
•   Under the main window, tap Security, and then hit Run Scans.
•   Under the Scans window, choose Full System Scan and tap Go.
•   When the scan is completed, tap Finish.

Step 3: Disable the Compressed File Scan

•   Start the Norton product.
•   Tap Settings.
•   In the Detailed Settings, tap Antivirus.
•   On the Risks Scans tab, if Compressed File Scan displays On, tap on the slider for turning it Off.
•   Click Apply, and then tap Close.

Please let us know if the error 3038, 106 fixed by using these instructions.

After performing all these steps if you face the issue again and unable to fix error 3038, 106 on Norton product then tap on the link given below to get technical support for Norton antivirus.

We are providing technical support for Norton antivirus and all other antivirus programs like AVG, Bitdefender, McAfee, Avast, Eset, Avira, Webroot, Trend Micro, etc. We have an expert team of experienced and skilled technicians who can help you instantly to fix your issue.

I hope you will fix your issue by performing the steps mentioned above or you can visit our website to get instant technical support for Norton antivirus.

Technical Questions & Answers

Re: How Can I Fix Error 3038, 106 Displays on my Norton Product?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 05:04:47 AM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
Legal Disclaimer: All registered trademarks belong to their respective owners. The use or mention of any trade name, product name, or trademark in this website is in no way intended to suggest that the trademark owner is at all affiliated with or endorses this site.

Terms & Condition | Privacy Policy