ASKME.Bar is an online community where anyone can get their desire solution for any technical problems by certified professionals. If anyone can join our expert panel then sign up our online community at forums.askme.bar

Author Topic: How to fix Error e52 on Brother hl1850 Printer?  (Read 1283 times)

Alexis

• View Profile
How to fix Error e52 on Brother hl1850 Printer?
« on: February 12, 2016, 06:56:35 AM »
Hello Everyone…

I have bought Brother hl1850 printer machine before some days and now I am facing error e52.

And the worst thing is after appearing this error message my printer stops working so that I am unable to take printed documents.

It’s my humble request to all of you, please help me to resolve this issue as soon as possible!

Technical Questions & Answers

How to fix Error e52 on Brother hl1850 Printer?
« on: February 12, 2016, 06:56:35 AM »

PCTECH24

• View Profile
    • PCTECH24 - Online Computer Repair Service Provider Company
Re: How to fix Error e52 on Brother hl1850 Printer?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 05:26:20 AM »
Hi Alexis…

Error e52 means there is an issue with the laser unit, it generally is just that it is not rotating at all or fast enough.
Here are enumerated steps in order to resolve this issue:

•   First of all remove gently the top cover of the printer machine ( 4 screws – 2 on top/front + 2 in back/side). [Front screws are exposed by pulling open the front cover.]

•   Be alert with the connectors going to the top LCD panel. You may want to disconnect the shorter one. [Just disconnect the shorter one.]

•   Now remove the laser unit situated on top of the printer machine covered by a steel plate.

To do that:

•   Unplug the white flat connector available to the left side of the laser unit.
•   Unscrew the 3 screws situating the laser unit in place.
•   The lower/right screw also keeps in place the second connector available to the unit. Just remove it and unplug the connector.
•   Now squeeze out the laser unit from under the wires.

Now you have the laser unit outside of the printer machine.

•   Just remove the steel plate of the laser unit.
•   Unscrew the 4 screws keeping the motor section and remove it.
•   There is a little piece of black plastic that keeps the top part of the motor unit with the mirrors which is situated on the left side of the board. Twist it and remove it.
•   Now pull up the mirror part.
•   Be careful during entire that not to touch any of the prism or mirrors or whatever seems to conduct light.
•   Now put some tailoring machine oil on the shaft. Just a little.
•   Now put everything back together.

After performing all these solutions if you face the issue again and unable to fix the problem then click on the link given below to get instant support for Brother Printer.

We are providing support for Brother Printer and various other printer brands like Dell, Epson, Lenovo, Toshiba, HP, Acer and many more. We have a team of experienced and skilled technicians who can help you instantly to fix your problem.

I hope you will fix your issue by performing the steps mentioned above or you can visit our website to get instant technical support for Brother Printer.

Technical Questions & Answers

Re: How to fix Error e52 on Brother hl1850 Printer?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 05:26:20 AM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
Legal Disclaimer: All registered trademarks belong to their respective owners. The use or mention of any trade name, product name, or trademark in this website is in no way intended to suggest that the trademark owner is at all affiliated with or endorses this site.

Terms & Condition | Privacy Policy