ASKME.Bar is an online community where anyone can get their desire solution for any technical problems by certified professionals. If anyone can join our expert panel then sign up our online community at forums.askme.bar

Author Topic: How to Fix Error 71 on Brother MFC-8840DN Printer?  (Read 800 times)

Alexis

• View Profile
How to Fix Error 71 on Brother MFC-8840DN Printer?
« on: April 08, 2016, 06:31:03 AM »
Hey All…

I have a Brother MFC-8840DN printer machine and its performance was quite appreciable.

But from some days it’s displaying error 71 and stops printing which is annoying. Unfortunately I have no idea how to fix the error 71.

In such case, if anyone knows the perfect and effective solution in order to resolve the error 71 on brother printer then please let me know.

Please help as soon as possible…

Technical Questions & Answers

How to Fix Error 71 on Brother MFC-8840DN Printer?
« on: April 08, 2016, 06:31:03 AM »

PCTECH24AU

• View Profile
    • PCTECH24AU - Premium PC Support Service Provider Company
Re: How to Fix Error 71 on Brother MFC-8840DN Printer?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 05:05:54 AM »
Hello Friend…

There are two ways to fix the error 71 on Brother Printer. First, and the way I like better to handle the issue, is to replace the laser / scanner unit. The unit is quite difficult to get out because it is situated in the middle of the printer machine. For an experienced technician it shouldn’t be a big task but for the average person it’s difficult.

For anyone planning on performing this that hasn’t done one before I would advise finding a service manual first before disassembly.

Second option:

•   Just remove the scanner / laser unit.
•   Take out the polygon motor (don’t touch mirrors or lenses).
•   Now clean off the shaft that goes into the motor bushings and using a light oil lubricate.

I favour just replacing the unit to resolve the error 71 because it’s not that expensive and lubricate repair doesn't always work.

After performing all these steps if you face the issue again and unable to fix the error 71 on Brother Printer then tap on the link given below to get technical support for Brother printer.

We are providing technical support for Brother Printer and other printer brands like Dell, HP, Acer, Lenovo, Epson, Canon, Toshiba and lot more. We have an expert team of experienced and adroit technicians who can help you instantly to fix your issue.

I hope you will fix your issue by performing the steps mentioned above or you can visit our website to get instant technical support for Brother Printer.

Technical Questions & Answers

Re: How to Fix Error 71 on Brother MFC-8840DN Printer?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 05:05:54 AM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
Legal Disclaimer: All registered trademarks belong to their respective owners. The use or mention of any trade name, product name, or trademark in this website is in no way intended to suggest that the trademark owner is at all affiliated with or endorses this site.

Terms & Condition | Privacy Policy